Do you have a fear of tearing during the birth? Try the Epi-no… It is:
- Easy to use
- a simple device to exercise anytime at home
- prepares the perineum to be able to stretch
- Complements perineal massage
- Reduces fears for the second stage
- Reduces the length of the second stage
- optimal device for speeding the recovery process
- More sexual satisfaction
- can use it throughout life to strengthen perineal muscles
Usage in pregnancy?
In pregnancy it can be used for 2 different reasons.
1. Strengthening of pelvic floor muscles/ Kegel exercises
2. Training of the perineum for the birth
Usage after birth?
After your baby is born, the Epi-no helps you to recover the strength and tone of your over-stretched, weak and possible injured pelvic floor muscles.
Usage for the rest of your life?
It can also be used later in life, when you feel the pelvic muscles are starting to weaken and it is a great exercise tool to strengthen it again and possibly avoid an operation.
See this video for useful info how to use it
**To purchase a Epi-no, please contact me for pricing
It can be send to you anywhere in South Africa
***Can also be used in combination with the Groen Organies Organic Perineal massage oil
Click here to get more information